The Management reserves the right to refuse admission or re-entry to a performance. The Management reserves the right to alter or amend the programme without prior notice as a result of unforeseen circumstances. Due to the layout of the theatre, as a general rule, latecomers will not be admitted. There may be exceptions to this, please check the website or call the office for enquiries about specific shows. Any recording of the performance by audience members (either audio or visual) is prohibited. The Management reserves the right to refuse entry of, and use of, such equipment on the premises.
Concessions are available to full-time students, senior citizens, children, job seekers, people with registered disabilities, and groups of 10+. All concessions are subject to availability and must be mentioned at the time of booking. Proof should be shown upon collection of tickets. You must provide one of the following: a valid NUS card , a valid disability card, a valid senior citizens card, or bus pass, a confirmation letter of receiving job seekers allowance.
Ticket offers and promotions
Ticket offers and promotions are always subject to availability and at the management’s discretion.
Some of our shows have age recommendations, and children can only be admitted with adequate adult supervision.
We welcome younger children, but if they become unsettled during a performance we may ask you to take them outside. Some of our shows have strict age restrictions according to content.
We don’t charge a booking fee for tickets at CPT when booking tickets. You may be asked to make a donation to help us continue to deliver a high quality, year round programme.
Tickets must not be sold for profit or commercial gain by any outlet other than CPT. Failure to comply will make this ticket and transaction void. We do not offer resales.
Unless you’re buying tickets on the door, tickets confirmation must be shown on a smart phone as proof. People purchasing concession tickets, you must check in at the box office prior to the performance and present your proof of concession.
To avoid unauthorised resale of tickets, tickets will not be posted out and should be collected from the Box Office.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, Maestro and Delta. Credit card details are entered on a secure page, both with internet and phone payments, and are transfered using SSL technology. SagePay are respondible for the payment process.
Exchanges and Refunds
We will exchange tickets for another performance of the same production if you return your tickets to the box office 48 hours before the original performance date, subject to availability. This applies to pre-sales only. There is a suggseted donation of £2 per ticket for exchanges. Please note that we can only action an exchange once we are in receipt of the original ticket.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded. We will only offer ticket refunds for cancelled shows.
We regret that we will not be able to offer a refund or exchange on your ticket(s) if you are refused entry to a performance due to being late.
We will not pass your details on to 3rd parties unless you select that you are happy for us to do so. We keep your email on record should we need to get in touch with you regarding your purchase, and you are welcome to opt in or out of receiving email marketing from us. We do not store you card details.
Camden People’s Theatre collects data (personal information) from our customers at the time of booking and when subscribing to our email / mailing list. We take the security of this information very seriously.
By disclosing personal information to us in person, on the telephone or via our website, customers consent to the collection, storage and processing of information in the manner set out in this policy.
All customer information obtained at the time of booking may be used:
– to process a credit/debit card transaction: in order to process a transaction, your information may be passed onto a third party service provider. Card details will only be used for the purposes of an individual transaction, and such information is not held on our database
– to contact a customer by post, telephone or email regarding a change to the performance for which they have purchased tickets (e.g. change of line-up, practical arrangements or cancellation)
– for statistical analysis: this information allows us to review the reach and impact of our work, and helps us to improve our approaches in future. Personal data will be kept anonymous
In addition, customers who give their consent for CPT may be contacted:
– by post, email or text message regarding future performances, news or events that we believe will be of interest
– by telephone or email for market research purposes
Arts Council England requires that National Portfolio Organisations (arts organisations receiving regular funding) such as CPT share customer data with the companies / artists producing performances, who may contact the customer regarding future events and news they believe may be of interest. Upon request, we may therefore pass information (name and email address only) to other arts organisations/promoters.
We ensure the information is up to date at the time of sharing. When the data is passed over, the third party takes responsibility for its future handling. Customers have the option to opt out of their data being shared in this way.
CPT will also ensure that the following procedures are in place:
– Use of clear language at the point of sale to obtain customer’s preferences for future contact
– Inclusion of opt-out options on all email communications
– Prompt removal or amendments to information when requested by a customer
– If we plan to contact customers for detailed market research, we’ll inform customers of our intentions, giving an option to opt out should
they so wish
– We will carefully screen third parties, ensuring that customers are only contacted about work we feel will be of genuine interest
– We will not sell customer details to third parties.
By purchasing a ticket you agree to these terms and conditions.
Online at cptheatre.co.uk
By phone on 0207 419 4841. Opening hours Monday-Friday 10am-6pm.
Camden People’s Theatre
58-60 Hampstead Road