Dates and Times
Wed 19 Feb 2020 at 2pm-6pm (drinks until 7.30pm)
Online sales for this event have now closed. Tickets are still available on the door to be paid for by cash only.
Please note, this event takes place at Shoreditch Town Hall. Shoreditch Town Hall, 380 Old Street, London, EC1V 9LT
Presented by STAMP Network
Following the huge success of 2018 and 2019, the STAMP (Supporting Theatre Artists & Makers of Performance) network is thrilled to present the return of STAMP Connects!
This large-scale event will give up to 400 artists the opportunity to meet London venues and organisations and gain an understanding of how they work to support artists and produce new work. The afternoon’s programme will feature:
- A Marketplace running all afternoon in the main Assembly Hall featuring over 25 London venues and organisations.
- Programming & Artist Development Insight discussions with 18 London venues and organisations, alongside non-London organisations including Belgrade Theatre, Cambridge Junction, HighTide and Oxford Playhouse.
- Creating your own opportunities with Kickstarter sessions, led by Gemma Seltzer with Alicia Britt.
- Funding for independent artists sessions with Arts Council England, London.
- Sustaining Your Practice panel discussions and Q+As with Charlotte Josephine, HighRise Theatre and more.
STAMP Connects is geared specifically, but not exclusively, to early-career and/or new artists.
Filmed by Rosie Powell
STAMP is a group of venues and organisations based in London who support and produce new theatre and performance work. STAMP’s mission is practical collective action to improve the ways in which artists are supported by our organisations and the industry, and are valued in society more widely.
Current STAMP members include: The Actors Centre, The Albany, Almeida Theatre, Applecart Arts, Arcola Theatre, Artsadmin, artsdepot, Battersea Arts Centre, Barbican Centre, Bernie Grant Arts Centre, Blue Elephant Theatre, The Bunker, Bush Theatre, Camden People’s Theatre, China Plate, Donmar Warehouse, Finborough Theatre, Fuel Theatre, Gate Theatre, GLYPT, Graeae, Hackney Showroom, Improbable, Jacksons Lane, Little Angel Theatre, National Theatre, New Diorama Theatre, The Old Red Lion, Omnibus Theatre, The Old Vic, Ovalhouse, Park Theatre, Penned in the Margins, Pleasance, Poplar Union, The Queer House, Rich Mix, Riverside Studios, Shoreditch Town Hall, Soho Theatre, Stratford Circus Arts Centre, Streatham Space Project, Talawa, Tamasha, Theatre Delicatessen, Theatre503, Unicorn Theatre, VAULT Festival, The Yard, Yellow Earth and Young Vic.
Image credit (c) James Berry