We have made a number of changes to how we normally operate to keep our audiences, staff and artists safe when they are in the building.
Here are the safety measures you can expect to see on your visit to CPT:
- All visitors will be asked to register their details either through the NHS Test & Trace app or with our FOH staff when you arrive
- We are operating bar service for audiences attending the performance
- We have a new ventilation system in the building
- Our staff will inform you when the theatre is open and we ask that you wait to be called forward to take your seat so we can maintain social distancing
- Sanitising stations will be located throughout the building
- Contactless e-tickets will be in use
- Face covers are mandatory for staff and highly encouraged for audience members
- Our team will regularly clean high frequency touch points throughout the day/evening
- We will use contactless payment only
- All 9pm performances will take place in our basement space, minimising crossover of audiences in the bar area
For more information please read our FAQs
When can I arrive at CPT?
The venue and bar will be open from 6.30pm – 11pm.
Will I get a refund if the show is cancelled?
If a show is cancelled or postponed due to Covid you’ll be entitled to a refund and box office will be in touch to arrange that with you directly.
Will I be able to get in if I’m late?
Please try to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start time so we can manage audience safety effectively. Some performances may operate a no later comers policy, please check the website.
What should I do if I can’t make it?
If you or a member of your household has been asked to isolate due to COVID-19, then your tickets can be refunded if you contact us before 3pm on the day of the performance, or exchanged into another performance at an appropriate time. Please contact our box office by 3pm on the day of the performance to arrange a refund or exchange. If you can no longer make the performance due to other reasons, then our usual ticketing terms and conditions apply. We can refund the cost of your ticket as credit on your account to be spent on another show.
Do I need to wear a face covering?
We highly encourage face coverings for audience members. They will be mandatory for our staff.
What should I do while inside the building?
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided when entering and exiting the building
- Please wear your face covering at all times unless you’re drinking
- Please maintain social distancing with anyone who is not in your group
- Please register for Test and Trace with the NHS COVID-19 app. Details will be provided at the entrance to CPT.
Will there be toilets available?
Yes. All of our toilets are individual cubicles and will be regularly cleaned throughout the evening.
Can I get a drink before the show?
Yes the new CPT bar will be open for ticket holders. We’d love you to come and check it out!
Who should I contact if I show symptoms after attending the venue?
If you start to develop symptoms of Coronavirus, you should self-isolate and get tested as quickly as possible. If you then test positive, NHS Test and Trace will ask you where you have been recently and who you have seen. They will then get in touch with anyone you may have been in close contact with to advise them on what to do next.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to email [email protected] where a member of our team can assist you.